Jibhi, Himachal Pradesh
Location: Himachal Pradesh
Duration : 4 Days/ 3 Nights
Starting from : INR 13,999
Date : 29th June – 2nd July 2023
A picturesque and scenic old Himalayan village, JIBHI lies on the banks of the gurgling Tirthan, a river which is a tributary of Beas. The architecture of the place speaks for itself. Constructed in an ancient Himalayan style, most of the houses at Jibhi are built of stone and wood. Apple orchards and Galgal trees adorn the backyard of every house in this quaint village. Exploring JIBHI will transport you towards the wanderlust territory in a jiffy.
- Raghupur Fort hike and night camping
- Dips in the hidden local streams
- Local food tour: Siddu and Rhoddo Juice
- Jibhi Waterfall
- Mini Thailand
- Game + Bonfire nights
- Transportation Cost
- Meals mentioned in the Itinerary
- Accommodation Experiences mentioned
- Guides & charges for all RAW Diaries curated activities
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any extra meals ordered apart from the included meals.
- Anything that is not mentioned above in the inclusions is excluded.
- Any expenses caused due to conditions beyond our control such as road blockage, road accidents, landslides (to be borne by the customer on the spot) Any medical expenses.
- Accommodations beyond Itinerary.
Payment & Cancelletion Policy
Booking Amount: INR 2,000 Only. This amount will be adjusted in the package cost.
Part Payment: 50% of the package amount is to be paid atleast 15 Days prior to the scheduled date of the trip for us to get started with the bookings. (You can choose to pay entire amount too)
Full Payment: Remaining 50% to be paid on the date of departure (preferably in cash or over UPI).
Terms & Conditions
- Raw diaries strictly prohibit the use of any narcotics and banned substances during the trip and would not be responsible for any adversities due to the same.
- Weapons, fireworks and toxic substances are not allowed on this tour.
- Raw Diaries would not be responsible for any person who has been found guilty under the Indian Law.
- Raw Diaries reserves the right to evict travelers anytime without any refund if his/her actions violate these T&Cs.
- We will not entertain any refunds/adjustments in case of deviations from the itinerary due to unforeseen natural events not in control of Raw Diaries.
- The traveler will be responsible to pay for any damage to our booked properties/transportation caused by their action.
Things To Pack
- Slippers/Flip Flops
- Jackets/ Sweatshirts/ Sweaters and Other Winter wear Clothing.
- Sports Shoes
- Prescribed Medications, if any
- Govt. ID Proof
- Driving License
- Refillable Water bottles to reduce our carbon footprints
- Sunscreen/ Shades / Caps
- Swimsuit OR Nylon/Polyester Clothes for Water Activities and Treks
- Power Bank
- Ethnic wear
- Small Backpack
- COVID Vaccine Certificate
Triple Occupancy Room
Double Occupancy Room
Why Raw Diaries
- Interactive and ice-breaking sessions.
- Experience the “LUXURY in BUDGET”
- Hosting the vacation you deserve, filled with wholesome moments
- Say it out loud. No judgments/ No assumptions – Be Yourself while sharing things that matter to you.
- Curating the best & tailored experiences which are hand-picked after living at the destination for month(s).
- Not offering perfection but a raw and true to life – travel experience.
- Warm Host and Experienced Trip Captain.